Thursday, May 3, 2012

We Got Mail!

Today was a special day - we got mail from our friend Jazzi!  
 Besides sending us some delicious treats, she sent us monogrammed tie dye scarves!
 Of course our mom wanted us to try them on right away.  At first attempt, we wanted to eat them.  Then mom decided maybe she should wait until we were tired.  So after we played awhile, she and dad put them on us again.  Stanley was a real poser.  He just strutted around and acted like he was hot stuff with his scarf.

I didn't do quite so well.  I acted like there was a hive of bees on my back (which is why my arm is sticking out in the photo).  But after awhile I settled down a bit.  Mom said I'm going to have to practice wearing my scarf because it is so cute.  She reminded me to thank  Jazzi and her mom!


 We do sort of look like two wild and crazy Doods.  (Mom says we remind her of the old SNL skit with Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd because that's how we act most of the time.  It must be a good thing because she is always smiling when she says it.)

Thank you again Jazzi!



Murphy

10 comments:

GOOSE said...

"Two wild and crazy guys" BOL. That Jazzi is super sweet. You two look great in them.
Blessings,
Goose

Berts Blog said...

YOu look good in those scarves. Gotta love that Jazzi. Always thinkin of others and doing such cool stuff for them.

Scooter said...

I am glad that you like them. We didnt know how big you were around the neck so we hope that they fit for awhile. You both look snazzy!!

wags
Jazzi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Murphy and Stanley... You look so handsome in those Special..
Snazzi Jazzi bandanas!

Bassetmomma said...

How wonderful is that! You two look awesome in your new scarves!! :-)

The Daily Pip said...

You are looking super cool in your new bandanas!

Your pal, Pip

Sophie said...

Oh my, I really like your bandanas. I get a new one every time I am groomed. You guys are so handsome!

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Stanley and Murphy, you two look pretty cute in your bandanas. What a great gift. We don't like wearing anything around our neck unless the the stringy thing for walking! No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

KSO said...

Oh my goodness Murphy and Stanley you two are so adorable! I'm a doggy blogger also and just became a new follower- love your blog!

Oskar said...

Two wild & cr-azy guys! You look like super-heroes!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar