Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Guess Where We Are?

This morning mom called me and Stanley into the kitchen.  "Boys" she said, "it is time you start doing some things on your own."  Stanley and me just looked at each other, totally dumbfounded.  "Huh" we asked with our big, dark eyes.  She went on to say that it was almost like we were "glued at the hip", whatever that means.  She said that we had to learn to be more independent of one another.  Still not sure what she was getting at, when she turned her back we just looked at each other and whispered, "YIKES! No good can come of this!"

 So then she let us outside and we started talking about how in the world we were going to comply with her wishes.  I mean, we always TRY to do what our peeps want.  Even when it doesn't make ANY sense at all, like this peeing and pooping outside when they get to do it in the house, in special rooms even! Oh, wait . . . I'm getting side tracked.  Anyway, me and Stanley put our fuzzy heads together (OK, fuzzy is mostly Stanley), and we came up with something we could do separately.




 

Yuppers!  We're on Facebook!  We each have our own page so that is "S E P A R A T E" from each other so we are sure it qualifies.  We think our peeps will be so happy that we came up with this idea. And guess what else . . .  you can subscribe to us too!


 Click on the link to subscribe to me and Stanley.



Murphy

9 comments:

GOOSE said...

You know I am following.
Blessings,
Goose

Scooter said...

How cool is that? I liked ya both.

wags
jazzi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH NOOOOOOOOOO does THIS mean that you aren't gonna do your BLOG??? Beclaws I (Frankie Furter) am NOT allowed to do the FaceBook thingy. Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine Whimper Whine.

PeeS... I know how you feel about this Pee and Poop thingy.. I really REALLY hate it that my mom and dad have THREE rooms where THEY can pee and Ernie and I have to go... OUT.

Murphy said...

Hmmmm . . . you didn't show up anywhere???

Murphy said...

No worries, the blog is staying too!

Unknown said...

Oh FaceBook!
Kisses
Nellie

KSO said...

WOW Facebook! What will happen if one gets more likes than the other?

Murphy said...

Actually, they aren't pages, just regular accounts so there is no "like". You either have to send a friend request or sign up as a subscriber, either one.

FANCY the Red Standard Poodle said...

Hi Y'all,

Just stopped by to meet y'all! I've gotta go by and see y'all on Facebook!

Hope y'all are havin' a great week!

Y'all come by now,
Hawk aka BrownDog