Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Water Fun Is Tiring


There hasn't been a lot going on the past couple of days.  Me and Stanley have just been hanging out at the pool.

 Stanley is bigger so he can actually leap into the pool.  We spent a lot of time in it yesterday.  When we were all getting ready for bed last night Stanley decided to take a last minute quick dip.  Mom said, "Bad timing Stanley."
 After we got out of the pool I was cold so I went into the Doodle Clubhouse to find something to put on.  Stanley came running over because he thought I was rooting through the toy box.


In the afternoon we were all really tired so we decided to take a nap.


Stanley couldn't decide where he wanted to sleep.


 I was so tired that I fell asleep before I even got into my bed.


Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





Murphy

9 comments:

Millie and Walter said...

Murphy, that picture of you half in the bed is hilarious! You must have been one pooped pup.

Cindy

Scooter said...

Aww....you are so cute falling asleep before you get to bed BOL Enjoy that pool you guys!!

wags
jazzi

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Swimming DOES make one TIRED... and HUNGRY TOO!!!

KSO said...

Betty does not like the water like y'all do, but it sure does look like a good time, scruffy puppies!

Bassetmomma said...

You guys even have a pool now?! Boy you are living the dream! All that fun sure is tiring so I'm glad to see your keeping up with your naps when if you can't make it all the way into your bed! LOL!

Charlene and Storm said...

hi guys, i am loving the photos, there all so cute!!!!! i sooo need to get stormy his own pool this weekend :D the weather here is really hotting up so its the perfect time for it, keep having fun and keep telling us all about it xxx

GOOSE said...

You two are so darn adorable! Looks like you two are well on your way to coming and joining me and Bert we we go the the river or pond. I think Bert might be in for a rou as water boy.
Blessings,
Gooseberry

NanaNor's said...

Happy Paws to you, Hunter here-you looked at pooped out as I was yesterday. A pool huh? Mom gave me some ice cubes yesterday and I loved them but she said they made a mess on the floor so I'd better have them outside next time. Wish you guys lived close-I think we would have a fun furry time together. Do you sleep outside now in your clubhouse or still with your mom and dad? I can't imagine not sleeping with my pawrents. Have a furtastic day!
Hunter & Noreen

Murphy said...

Oh, we always sleep with mom and dad! Yes, I bet we could have LOTS of fun together!!