- We are mini Goldendoodles. Our mother Daisey was a mini Goldendoodle and our father was a miniature poodle. We are F1B's. We do not shed.
- We were born on February 3, 2012 and came to live with our pawrents at the age of 7 weeks.
- Although we are litter mates, Stanley is quite a bit bigger than Murphy (right now 13 pounds bigger).
- Stanley weighs 36 pounds and Murphy weighs 23 pounds.
- We graduated from Puppy School, Intermediate Class, Advanced Class and passed our CGC (Canine Good Citizen).
- We both love to swim.
- Murphy's favorite toy is a ball. Stanley's favorite toy is Murphy. Stanley likes to destroy toys.
- Murphy is the more easy going of the two. He's pretty relaxed about almost everything. Stanley is a bit more emotional. But both are very attached to their humans.
- Murphy often barks like a rooster. He has a Barking Chair in the Piano Room where he sits in front of the big picture window.
- We love ice cubes.
- We both get their teeth brushed every night.
- We are very well socialized.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Post a Comment