Thursday, December 3, 2015

Some Kinda Hijinks!

Wake up!  Wake up!  We said to wake up!  


We have an impawtent announcement to make and we know everybody will want to know about it! OK, you know that time after Christmas and before New Year's day?  Well, we were in the office talking with our City Manager Dory, and we decided that we need to have some fun that whole time! 

Yup, THE WHOLE TIME!

Our assistants asked, "Are you out of your minds?"  And the answer might be YES - BOL!

So here's how it is gonna work . . . From December 26th to December 31st there will be some sort of fun thingie EVERY day.  It will be posted here at our place AND over at Dory's place.  Not the same posts so be sure to check both.  The first and last activities will be a blog hop.  So, here's how you get to pawticipate in the activities:

Send a HIGH QUALITY photo showing your WHOLE BODY to either us or Dory.  That picture will be used for all the events.  And our assistants who do NOT fear photo editing, will take your photo and do all kinds of things to it.  That is why it is impawtent that it is a high quality photo.

You MUST send it in by the dead lion:  

Saturday, December 19th!!  No exceptions!!!

The e-mail addys are on the badge!

Here is our schedule of events:

12/26 - Dory's Birthday Pawty
12/27 - Yearbook
12/28 - Game Nite
12/29 - Mugshots from the BAR
12/30 - New Year's Resolutions
12/31 - New Year's Eve Pawty!

If you have a date for the New Year's Eve Pawty, be sure to give us that photo too!

Yup, there's gonna be some hijinks to end the year here in Blogville.  Grab the badge and spread the word!




Murphy & Stanley

25 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Aw crikey doodz - it is just going to be a bit too crushed for me to join in this year-end funship; but you KNOW I will be in the audience shouting and whooping for ya, donchya?!!! ... almost makes me wish I wasn't travelling about the globe... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Cowspotdog said...

phew - it is going to be an exhausting time but lots of fun

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

How exciting!

Julie said...

HiJinks...woohoo!!!! I is ALWAYS up fur funs!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Frank The Tank said...

Wahoo some Post-Christmas excitement is just what we need! Love and Licks from your furiend frank xxxxxx

easyweimaraner said...

wow that's a super service... I will try some special looks for my photo and then I send you the best one...oh wait I have only best ones LOL

Unknown said...

Holy Holiday FUN! That is so much to get ready for. Ugh...now I have to take a good photo since most of mine have been lost on the old, crashed computer. :-(

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun. What picture to choose!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow that's crazy talk!
Lily & Edward

Poodle At Play said...

Sounds like a bunch of fun to me!

My Mind's Eye said...

WILL THERE BE ANY TWERKING CONTESTS? JUST LET ME KNOW I NEED TO PRACTICE A TAD
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Boy Howdy.... Let the GOOD TIMES ROLL in Blogville !!!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WAHOO!!!! This is going to be PAWSOME!!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat idea!! When you say full body picture, do you want something from the front, the side, standing up, sitting down??

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat idea!! When you say full body picture, do you want something from the front, the side, standing up, sitting down??

WFT Nobby said...

This is super exciting news. We too, like Casey, were wondering if there is a preferred angle for the photo. For some reason, Gail thinks it will not be the right things to send in a picture of me lying on my back and with all my boy bits exposed. Whereas I think that is one of my better poses…
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Idaho PugRanch said...

Hey! we were wondering the same thing about the photo. We assumed from the front but can we be sitting? Sounds like it will be another great blogville event!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & mabel

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

We have put this on Lady's to do list. She better get on it cause we love FUN!

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Wow!! That sure is a lot going on in December. We'll see if we can keep up and if Smilebox keeps working maybe Mommy can do one for the News Years Eve Party. Don't forget to send us your Christmas pic for the Blogville Christmas Smileybox.

Love ya.........Mommy's gilrs

LBJ said...

OH boy Oh BOY! Blogville fun for the Howl-o-days!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

For sure you guys are rounding up some fun for everyone again!
love
tweedles

Scooter said...

Hey Doods!
Wow, I'm IN IN IN FUR SURE IN! BOL Yup, count me in. This will be such fun. I'll get it added to the BCC too.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish

Kinley Westie said...

Sounds like it are gonna be FUN!

easyweimaraner said...

I will ask Lee and Phod and Buddy tonight... I bet we will be the tornados on the dance floor :o)

M. K. Clinton said...

OMD! OMD! We love us some hijinks! BOL! Count us in for the fun. I'll have to ask my sweetie Emma to attend the New Year's Eve paw-ty. Maybe I'll get a smooch at midnight. ♥