Saturday, December 26, 2015

A New Paw

 We are interrupting our Blogville Hijinks week to tell you about a new furend we met.  This is the coolest thing:  His name is Christmas!  Yup, it is true!  He was born on Christmas and just turned 2 years old!  Here's what he looks like:



Isn't he handsome?  We sure thought he was!  Oh, you might want to see the rest of him . . .


He's a dachshund!  I wonder if he knows Frankie & Ernie?  I don't think he does but we think he will!

Anyway, the way we met him is his assistant, called Robin, filled out our contact form to see if we would do an interview.  Of course we said we would.  And then we found out about Robin and her blog.  She said this:

My name is Robin Whiskers and I am a 12 year old girl living in Georgia with a love for pets! I aim to show the world how wonderful pets can be, and I'm determined to make your day a little bit brighter with the facts, info, and personal stories and photos I share. Whether I'm telling you about your favorite breed, sharing photos of me showing my dachshund at dog shows, informing you about the dog rescue I help out with, or just encouraging you to be the best pet parent you can be, you can visit my blog daily for encouragement and fun. When you follow my blog, you're helping me out! Please follow me if you're a pet lover and show my blog to all your pet savvy friends! I guarantee to deliver smiles, laughter, and joy!
We checked her blog out and we were very impressed!  She is quite the writer! Anyway, she has been blogging for quite awhile now but no one has found her . . . until now!  So please pop over there and tell Robin and Christmas hello (and maybe a belated Happy Birfday)!  To find them just click HERE!



Murphy & Stanley

19 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thank you for letting us know. We will hop over there

WFT Nobby said...

Oooh, sounds interesting. We'll go and visit.

easyweimaraner said...

wow a dachshund named christmas... that's just great! I will sing him a barkday song immediately... or would he like a christmas song more?

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey .... I'm off to check "Robin and Christmas out!!!!

Mara said...

Did you know there is a film about a dog called Christmas? Although it's not a dachshund, but a big dog. It's a good film as well!!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

New friends at Christmas, called Christmas, sounds perfect!

Idaho PugRanch said...

Sounds like a wonderful blogger! we will head over!

Millie and Walter said...

Thanks for introducing us to Christmas and his mom. We will go check them out.

C.L.W.STEP said...

Thanks guys for the recommendation! Looks good.

Cowspotdog said...

we are off to check them out now

Tails Around the Ranch said...

Waay adorably sweet and kind of you to recommend! 🐾 Love seeing newbies in Blogville. :)

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a wonderful interview she did with you all!! We can't wait to get to know Christmas better!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

We just came back from Meeting CHRISTMAS the Dachshund... THAT was GRRRRREAT. An EXCELLENT interview of YOU...

Unknown said...

How fun to meet new friends!!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Thank you for letting us know!!

love
tweedles

sprinkles said...

Christmas is handsome! Thanks for sharing his blog, I'll pop over and say hello.

The Army of Four said...

He is very cute! Maggie and I know a dachshund named Katy Perry. Our breeder also showed her. She barked a lot. (Katy Perry, not our breeder.) HA roo woo roo!
Cammie!

Dz Dog Mom said...

We just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy new year! And we wanted to say thank you for the fun card!!
Wags & Kisses from Dante and Ziva!
www.DzDogs.com

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

OMD OMC those toes are so cutes!! We will pop over and check out her blog.

xoxo,
Ginger, Matt & Matilda