Friday, December 11, 2015

A Surprise!

Furst of all I have to remind you of the upcoming Blogville Hijinks.  Make sure you send in your picture!!


Now I have to tell you about the surprise we got last week.  Me and Stanley were just hanging around, doing a little bit of wrestling and getting some barks in at the neighbor dog, when the big truck pulled up front and left us a package.  It was a Chewy package BUTT we were not expecting one!  So we told mom to hurry up and open it - FAST!  So she did.


It was from Sydney and she was saying "Happy Autumn" and talking about how excited she was to meet us in the furs at the BAR this coming June!  Yes, Sydney is going to be there!  Me and Stanley didn't waste any time with that pumpkin stuffie (which is why the pics are blurry).


Stanley was determined to make pumpkin pie out of that stuffie!


Then I tried it out and I was thinking I should knead it and try making pumpkin bread.


I really worked it over too!


 Sydney also gave us a really big bag of treats.  She knows the kind of stuff we like so she made a pawfect selection!


And we do NOT know how she knew that me and Stanley dad stinks sometimes so she sent us some spray too!


We are amazed at how thoughtful Sydney and Chewy are!  Thank you so much!!  We love our pressie!!



Murphy, Stanley, Mom & Stinky Dad

22 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

that Miss Sydney is so nice - what a wonderful box she sent you

Julie said...

What a very kind and thoughtful lady Miss Sydney is
Oh that pumpkin looks like great funs!!!!!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

stellaroselong said...

Yes, Sydney was good to us also, don't tell Gussie I am telling this but he sucks on the stem of the pumpkin....bahhahahahahh......we can't wait to meet hers. stella rose

easyweimaraner said...

omd omd omd... that is the one... the big pumpkin of charlie brown! and now it is yours! how great is that?

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wow that's some cool stuff
Lily & Edward

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD OMD, Ms Sydney is going to be at the BAR?? I get to meets her pawsonally?? WOW! I've heard so much about her. This will be exciting!

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We totally can't wait to meet Miss Sydney!!! Chewy.com sooooo rocks!!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

My Mind's Eye said...

SYDNEY IS ONE FINE LADY AND WE ALL LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING HER AND LEARNING MORE ABOUT CHEWY.
POOR MOM LIVES WITH 3 GUYS..THE SPRAY WAS FOR HER...TO USE ON ALL HER STINKY GUYS.
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Unknown said...

Great presents guys! We love stuffies, but mom won't let us have any... I, Tucker, am a little too rough with them...

Tucker and Rayne

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What great presents!

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! A squeaky toy AND some yum yums! You're lucky doggies!

My Mind's Eye said...

MURPHY AND STANLEY THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION ON MY BLOG IS SIMPLY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I LIKE BEING ONLY DIVA. MOL MOL MOL

Idaho PugRanch said...

Gosh what great pressies from Ms Sydney!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

Poodle At Play said...

Ooooh thank you for the reminder about the picture for the Hijinks! now I have to go remind Mom cause I am sure she forgot!
That is an awesome surprise from Miss. Sydney...she sure is thoughtful!

M. K. Clinton said...

We received that same surprise! Yay for Sydney & Chewy. Has your mom tried the air freshener? It smells sooooo good and undoggy! BOL!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Our Miss Sydney and Dear Chewy.com are FABULOUS to us, aren't they?
We hope that pumpkin bread turned out GOOD... you.... "KNEAD" ... a nice sweet treat!! BaaaaaWaaaaah....

Unknown said...

I saw that spray and wonder if it works. Let me know!! See you in the furs, lol. Good stuff.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

What great gifts. We know those treats are yummy

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

What great gifts. We know those treats are yummy

LBJ said...

What a nice gift. The pumpking is too cute! I can't wait to see you all at the paw-tys. Frankie asked me to go with him so I have an official DATE!

Abby Lab

Tweedles -- that's me said...

That was such a thoughtful gift! I love that pumpkin!
love
tweedles

zoepheedogs said...

Wow!! that was so nice of Sydney!