Saturday, March 16, 2013

Helping Dad

Dad asked me and Stanley to help him out with a project.  He said he was gonna do some digging and we figured that was something we were really good at!

I noticed Stanley sneaked off, anybody seen him?

"I'm snoopervising this project!"

"I better keep a close eye on these rocks and make sure they don't fall on your head Murphy!"
"No worries brother, I'm being careful"
"Hmmm, maybe a bit deeper. . . "
"I'm not scared to get my paws dirty, what do ya think Dad, big enough?"
"Really, you two are a bit boring . . . "
"You still digging those rocks out?"
"This one's really deep . . . "
"Snoopervising is such hard work."

Dad is going to be working on this project for a long time.  And then we're going to put in some concrete.  Wow, I never did concrete before - I think it will be FUN!


Murphy

Pee Ess - We are leaving for Zion National Park in the little wheelie house.  Stanley and me are taking our computers.  So IF we have WIFI we will be posting and/or on Facebook   You can find our Facebook pages on our Blog tab if you are not already our Facebook friends!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Zion!!! What a wonderful place. I think you guys did some fantastic snoopervision. It is always hard work!

Unknown said...

WE look forward to hearing from you. Have a safe trip to Zion and we hope you have a great time. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Enid said...

You two make great diggers! I myself am no-good at the art! though sometimes I like to go on little adventures by myself to dig a small hole to hide my bone in!
Enid x

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

You look like great helpers. Can't wait to hear about your trip. Lee and Phod

Anonymous said...

Digging whew don't do much of that, you guys have fun and give us a full reort on thta trip!

Your Pals
Susie & Bites

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Digging out ROCKS is really fun. You did a super job of it..
Don't get in the WET concrete guyz... it will stick in your furs and you will be STATUES. THAT would NOT be good.

WE are not allowed to do the FaceBook and stuffs... Guess we will have to wait until you boyz get back to hear all about your super adventure.
I (Agent 0087E) am gonna REALLY miss you.

Inger said...

Good thing you like to dig, or I would have said that Stanley got the better end of the stick!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Looks like an intriguing project you've got going there. Bet your dad is happy you two are right in the middle...helping. Are you going to put your paw prints in the concrete?

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Scooter said...

WHOA!! Diggin....now that is FUN!! When it comes to the concrete just dont get stuck in there, I'm just sayin....
Have fun in the wheelie and she had a few days off with company here but shes running again!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

NanaNor's said...

S are travels friends and lots of fun making memories.

Millie and Walter said...

You boys are lucky that your dad let you help him in the yard. It isn't warm enough here for any yard work yet, but I hope to help my dad dig in the yard too. Have fun on your trip.

Millie

Anonymous said...

Whoa! You two sure do have it made! You get to dig in the yard and no complaints!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! You guys had a sunny day. Yes indeed snooopervising is such a hard job to do. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Nice diggin' boys!


Have fun in the wheely house!

Mollie said...

Oh boy, you got to dig..What fun.Good job you'z taking your Pawters on holiday xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie