Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Death of Christmas Pressies

I knew he'd do it . . . I just knew he'd do it.  Dang it . . . IT ISN'T FAIR!  Look what Stanley (AKA Dr. Destruction) did:

He removed a squeaker from my favorite skunk Santa Paws brought, tore open the crinkle paw stuffie, and chewed apart the rope on the Kong ball toy that Remington sent him (that I loved)!

I was so mad at him that I could spit fire.  But then, something wonderful happened . . . it snowed!

I love to pee in the snow!
This snow is pretty deep mom!
I don't mind getting it all over me, it's fun! (BTW, I told mom I was finally big enough that I would NOT slip between the slats on the fence but she hasn't told dad to take down that TACKY chicken wire yet!)
Stanley likes to try and blend in with the snow.
We like to wrestle in the snow.  We played extra for our friend Roo who does not have snow.
It has been snowing all day and is supposed to snow through tomorrow too!
Mom doesn't like the snow much since she can't run on messy snow packed roads. (But sometimes she still does even though it is dangerously slippery.)
Mom wondered where Stanley got the glove in his mouth, then noticed her glove was missing . . . 
I like snow on my nose.  I always stick my head in the snow.
I think I look just like Santa Paws with my white beard, don't you?
OK Mom, we're ready to go in the house now.


Murphy

16 comments:

GOOSE said...

Mr. Destructo is very good at what he does. There's not much fun just looking at the the toys now is there. I have been out in the snow so much today that I have ice paws. I think MOM has shoveled 5 times now. I'm ready for a warm nap.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

Sorry your brother ruined your toys. I love playing in the snow too and it just started snowing again. We are supposed to get almost a foot more snow!

Millie

Scooter said...

Sounds just like Addi, tearing toys up like that!! I luv the snow too and Mom cant hardly get me inside, hehehe Have fun snow playing!!

wags
Jazzi and Addi

Unknown said...

Are you sure Stanley did all of that!
Me blames everything on my brother!
Kisses
Nellie

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD OMD Murphy I think that Stanley and Ernie must be TWINS... He has Field Dressed practically EVERYTHINGY that was in PAWfect Shape Yesterday morning.

OMD OMD... you LIKE to pee in the snow??? NOT US... We have some really yucky Slushy snow with more falling... butt it is gonna FREEZE and be all hard and sharp and miserable to walk AND PEE on.. come tomorrow morning.
WE are glad that YOU like the Snow... butt it is NOT fur us short legged guys..

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Hehehe, oh dear....Dr. Destructo, you should only destroy your own toys, not your brother's!! Well Murphy, I think it's only fair that you take a couple of his toys too! ;-) I think that you totally look like Santy Paws!! Ho Ho Ho!! Have fun playing in all that awesome snow!! :-D

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hopefully mom is your ER nurse to give stuffie stitches. Love the snow.
Benny & Lily

Berts Blog said...

Hey guys, isn't this snow stuff great. I mean other than all the time My Vickie has to spend shoveling it.

I noticed that you didn't have any snow balls on your fur. Did your human figure out how to keep them off?

Don't forget the walk this Saturday. It should be lots of fun with all thsi snow.

bert

Muffin :D said...

That snow looks pawsome! Ah, what I wouldn't do to play in it too....

Barks,
Muffin

Cotton said...

I hate to say it Murphy, but I'm with Stanley, I love destroying things too :)
cotton

Unknown said...

Guys you are so lucky having snow. We have yet more rain. Have a terrific Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Remington said...

SNOW! I LOVE SNOW! Isn't that what we are suppose to do with toys....I always thought I was suppose to rip them apart too....who knew?

My Mind's Eye said...

Murphy what wonderful snow photos and FYI you are just a youngster so I feel I must share this with you. DO NOT EAT YELLOW SNOW!! Just sayin'

As for Dr. Destruction maybe he is an aspiring surgeon? MOL
Hugs madi and please keep all the snow to yourselves we don't need any.

NanaNor's said...

Hi boys, Happy Snow Day! It started snowing here around noon and although light it has continued. I guess we are getting your snow storms too. Hunter hasn't destroyed any of his new toys yet. He does love the snow, loves to lick it and eat it as well. We took him out for a walk today and he kept wanting to put his head and ears in it-silly dog. Have a warm afternoon!
Wags, Noreen & Hunter

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

You look so cute in the snow, wish I could join you for some fun! It never snows where we live.

Mollie said...

Ummmmm...I destroy my toys :( Love the snow and we are so pleased you had a funtastic first Christmas xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie