Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Package!

I got a package today!  Uncle Puppy sent me a Christmas pressie!!   I was so excited to see it!
It's pretty big and has my name on it!!
Stanley tried to check it out but I told him to step back cuz it is mine!
Then our pawrents said I had to wait until Christmas morning to open it up.  They told Stanley he had to wait on his too but we are hoping we can stare at them with our cute brown eyes and make them change their minds.

Guess what else??  We have 44 Christmas cards and 9 e-cards!  Our pawrents have 4!!  Yup, only 4 and one of them says to share it with us so really they only have 3 1/2 and we have 44 1/2!!!!

As soon as anyone comes in the house the first thing they see is all our cards!

Yesterday on our bloggy post, me and Stanley were wondering if we should get girlfriends when we turn one in February.  Thank you for all your advice!!  We are still discussing it with our pawrents. (We noticed that Frankie and Madi really have an interesting dynamic going on.)  And speaking of Mrs. Robinson Madi, oops, I mean The Most Honorable Mayoress Elect of Blogville, Stanley and I both would be honored to dance with you!

Don't forget to send your "Capture Beautiful" photos in to See Beautiful so the Pet Area of the St. Anne's (Lantern House) homeless shelter can have a place for homeless pets.  They are donating $2 per photo (up to $1,000).  Just email your photo to lcrissmays@seebeautiful.com  I am hoping to get a photo of my mom when she runs her 10,000th mile later in the month -  she's only 32.6 miles away from it so she thinks it should be week after next if all goes well.


Murphy

17 comments:

Mollie said...

Oh guy'z, wez a present from Molly the wally, we can't open it till Christmas, Have done the doey eyed look, she's just not looking :( Wow, you'z sure got some cards there :) xx00xx
Mollie and Alfie

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! I am sure that you are sharing those presents. Please remember also our This Moment See beautiful Blog Hop this Friday. Hope you guys can join too as we are donating to the fund. For more details, visit my blog. Lots of Golden woofs, Sugar

Unknown said...

Wow your peeps are well cute. We saw the puppy pic on fuzzbark. Have a terrific widdly piddly Tuesday.
Best wishes Molly

Murray's Mouth said...

Not too far off til Christmas! Stop by...we have something for you!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL Murphy and Stanley....
Yes indeedy Frankie got his tightie whiteies in a wad just because I'm taller, older and a Khat!!! BUTT I just knew you two gents would not mind dating an older and wiser catwoman. I have added your names to my dance card for Valentine's...no strings attached just lots of two stepping.
Hugs madi your BFFF
PS Mom and I submitted our see beautiful to the website and will pawticipate on Friday.

NanaNor's said...

Hi there guys, Sending warm hugs to you all today. Thanks for sharing this today.
Wags, Noreen & Hunter

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WOW... Guess WHAT?????? WE Know Uncle Puppy and we KNOW that he gives SUPER Pressies... It will be spectacular fur sure.

Ummmm yes, Madi and I are.... well, Ummmmmm YES !
I will say THIS though... Diva Madi will fur SURE be Light on her Paws. THAT is a good thingy fur dancing you know.

GOOSE said...

Keep staring at them friends. They might cave, you never know.
Blessings,
Goose

Millie and Walter said...

I say let them open the presents! My parents let me open mine already and I'm having a blast with all the stuff I got. Maybe if you keep staring they will be hypnotized and then you can open your presents.

Millie

Muffin :D said...

WOW that's a lot of cards!! :D Hehe if I were you, I wouldn't be able to wait until Christmas to open it! :P

Barks,
Muffin

Two French Bulldogs said...

Isn't it funny all the cards we get
Benny & Lily

Bassetmomma said...

Isn't it fun to get all those cards! That is a big package you got. It's going to be hard waiting until Christmas though! :)

Cotton said...

I hates it when those humans make you wait tills Christmas morning to open stuff up
Cotton

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

We have to wait to open our's too, it's not fair!

Frank The Tank said...

Hi Murphy and Stanley!
BOW-WOW you guys 44 Christmas cCrds and 9 Ecards thats pawsome! You are really kicking tail and are well in front of your Pawrents! Good Job! I hope that my Blog Card was counted too!
Oh No I cant believe that you both have to wait until Christmas morning to open that box! Owwwwww the excitement! I think I couldnt control myself! I would pee with excitement! BOL!
Love, Licks, Tummy Rubs and Hugs from your Furiend Frank xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KSO said...

Mail time can be so fun, looks like you two had a good time!

Kathy said...

Very cool, Murphy and Stanley on the card count! lol
Way to go, Mom! Very impressive, you go girl!
Hugs,
Kathy and Molly the Golden