Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Christmas Day!

Our first Christmas was so much fun!  

Stanley finally got to open the pressie Remington sent him!
There were treats and two Kong toys.
You can see me eyeing the one with the ball . . . 
I decided that Stanley wouldn't mind . . . 
So Stanley checked out the pressie Uncle Puppy sent me.
He called me over to check it out.
Wow, he sent a ball, a softie, a poop bag holder, a Pet ID tag, and a kit to make a paw print ornament!
Then we started opening the wrapped boxes . . .
We just kept opening them and getting more and more toys!
You can see I was still keeping my eyes on the ball toy!
"Here's another one boys!"  Santa Paws thought we were REAL good!
This was a really big one!
"OMD - agility poles!"
Then we looked in our stockings.
More balls and chewies!
OMD - we got Himalayan Dog Chews!!  They are the best!!!
We got more elk horns too!
Let's check the other stocking!
OMD - look at this!
Did something explode?
Nom, nom, nom . . . love this Himalayan Dog Chew!
I can't decide between my elk horn and the Himalayan Dog Chew!
I think I am in heaven!
We sure had a fun Christmas!
Which one should I play with first?
This is so much fun!
I sort of got possessive of my Himalayan Dog Chew and mom thought I needed to talk to Dr. Phil.
Yum - elk horn!
Bliss!
Final Count Cards for us: 53 + 14 e-cards = 67, Peeps - 17 . . .  NO CONTEST!!

We hope everyone had a wonderful, happy Christmas!


Murphy & Stanley

11 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Merry Christmas
Benny & Lily

Millie and Walter said...

Wow! You boys really scored on the pressies! Merry Christmas to all of you.

Millie

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Ah, oh my dog, look at all your incredible toys and treats! You seriously got a major stash!! :-) What an amazing first Christmas!! Enjoy playing with all your stuffs!!! :-D

Unknown said...

We hope you all had a marvellous day. Hugs to all. Happy Holidays.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

You boys REALLY did have a Very MERRY Christmas.

Remington said...

I am happy you liked your present! Looks like you had a great Christmas!

My Mind's Eye said...

MOL MOL MOL
Murphy and Stanley you two made out like bandits on your First Christmas!!
WTG and you deserved every nice thing you rec'd. We look forward to watching you as you progress with the agility sticks. That should be a ton of fun
Hugs madi your BFFF

NanaNor's said...

All I can say is that you two got some awesome toys and treats. I've never heard of Himalayan Dog Chew? Hunter got a hoof but he opened it before Christmas and also got a Deer Antler. He seems to prefer his elk horn thought. We got lots of snow(o.k. not a lot but several inches)and he loves going outside to eat the snow-silly pup!
Have a great afternoon.
Wags, Noreen & Hunter

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Murphy and Stanley, wowza and yaahooo. What a haul of Christmas pressies. Enjoy the fun mates. See ya soon. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

GOOSE said...

Holly Molly! You could start your own dog supply store with all the stuffs you got. But you deserve every single thing!!
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

Wowwie Zowwie! What a haul yous guys gotted!!! Me thinks besides beating the peeps at cards, me thinks yous beated them in the toy department too!
Kisses
Nellie