Since we were asked, we'll give a lesson on how to make one of those pictures where a photo is black and white except for one thing. It is called Pop Colors. We are using the cell phone app PicSay PRO.
1. Open the app and tap "Get a Picture".
2. Decide where you are getting your photo, from your gallery, taking one now with the camera, or importing from another location such as a cloud. Tap on appropriate selection.
3. Now your photo appears. Tap on "Effect".
4. Next, select "Pop Color".
5. Everything automatically turns gray scale. Select the color tool to restore something to color. Or select the gray scale tool to remove the color in case you make a mistake. Remember you can enlarge the screen and select the proper tool size to make your job easier.
6. In this case we use the color tool to restore color to my beautiful tongue. When you are finished just click the green check-mark.
7. Save the photo by exporting it to wherever you want.
Now was that easy or what?
Professors Murphy & Stanley