As many of you know, we went to the Dogapoolooza today and met our furiend Greta there. We had a wonderful time running and chasing and got along pawfectly. BUTT something bad happened. Greta saw a mushroom and thought it looked yummy and started eating it. By the time her pawrents got her away from it she ingested a few good chunks. Shortly after she started getting VERY sick and had to be rushed to the dogtur. She is staying in the hospital tonight. Her heart rate dropped and she needed fluids. So we are calling on all the POTP in Blogville to pray that her treatment clears the toxins from her body, her heart rate is restored to normal, and she is all better by tomorrow.
Murphy & Stanley