We do enjoy writing and are happy to spread the word by inviting other bloggers to pawticipate as well. In order to pawticipate, you have to answer 3 simple questions then invite 3 other bloggers to pawticipate.
The questions are:
|Please excuse the long beard, this photo was taken last winter.|
1. What am I working on? Of course me and Stanley help mom with all her writing. However, before we came to live here mom started a book. She said she was 20,000 words into it and after the day me and Stanley came here she never touched it again. We're not sure why that happened but mom said we filled a need. Wait . . . I guess maybe that actually answers the question what are we NOT working on?
So now we let her help us with the blog
2. Why do I write what I do? Mom says she really enjoys writing. Even when she was in high school she liked writing. In college she never had a problem knocking out a 10 or 20 page paper. Mom says too many people are afraid of writing but she likes to do it because she can play with her thoughts. Mom says sometimes she even "cracks herself up". I'm not sure what that means.
|This is not mom. Mom is MUCH older with many wrinkles.|
3. How does my writing process work? First of all, mom would never call it a process. She just sits down and switches on the "create" button and starts typing. After she finishes, then she goes back and cleans it up or moves it around. Mom says it's hard to create and edit at the same time and that's why so many people can't (or won't) write. They get too worried about editing everything that they totally jam up their creativity. Mom said that sometimes when she is running she gets ideas about something to write about and just writes it in her mind until she gets home. So I guess mom has more of an un-process.
We would like to invite 3 other bloggers to pawticipate in this tour. They are:
1. Gussie from Three Little Pugs. He is a big hearted pug with lots of hopes and dreams. We love how he pours his heart out when he tells a story.
2. Our youngest furiend Dui from Down Under Daisy. Dui is just learning about being a doggie and has two sisters. (His sister Roxy sings lead in our band the Bad Dawg Agency.) Dui is incredibly cute and provides the perspective of a young pup experiencing all the new things in his world.
3. Our new furiend Charlie who can be found at Charlie from Down Under! Reading his bloggy is like taking a trip to Australia! We can even hear his accent when we read his bloggy!
If you don't know any of these bloggers, you should stop by and visit them. If you enjoy writing, check out our FFHT (See tab at top of blog) and pawticipate with us the last Friday of each month! Don't worry about your story being "good enough", just create, create, create!
ONE MORE THINGIE! Safety Week begins TOMORROW! And our band Bad Dawg Agency will be pawforming and in the parade. BUTT you cannot see them anywhere unless you go to the official site!! Here is the official site: BDA BLOG Make sure you follow it if you haven't already!
Murphy & Stanley