Saturday, November 17, 2012

Double Walk Day

OMD - what busy days I have been having!  Last evening our grand peeps came over and we played with them like crazy.  When they left we just tipped over and fell asleep in our steps.  This morning we went on 2 walkies!  The first one was at the fort and besides our usual friends, there were a zillion new friends!  Then after that we went home for lunch then went to another place for a 5 mile walk!

On the right is our new friend Miss Sophie.  She is a 3 month old Goldendoodle puppy.  We have heard all about her but it was the first time we met.  I really liked her!
Another new friend.  We were out in the dirt because they are "remodeling" our field and they tore out all the grass!
Another new friend.
Stanley meeting a friend we met last time.  We forgot his name.

Cool haircut, huh?
Our friend Annie.  She had been sick but now is back to her old self - YAY!
Unfortunately we did NOT get to go in the river.  Our pawrents said it was too cold.  Maybe after we are adult dogs they will be more lenient on this.
Miss Sophie sure is beautiful!
Yes, it is our friend Goose looking pretty good after his recent trip to the ER!

Our friends Baci & Logan, Bert is in the back.
Front of the pack walk, many more dogs and peeps were behind us.
Another new friend.  She was VERY white!
All of these dogs were new friends except Bert.
Sophie kissed me!

 For the second walk mom did a terrible job on taking photos.  I kept telling her to snap pictures of me but she was just gabbing along and was not paying attention to me.  I hope she feels guilty about this!

It is a new trail that our pawrents went on a couple weeks ago (they were running so we did not go.  But, mom says when me and Stanley start to run with them we can run this trail too.)
Personally, I liked all the leaves.
Doesn't this picture make me look like a big dog?  It rained lightly so my furs were wet and it showed that I really do have long legs.
Stanley looking at dad for directions.
WHAT??  She took a picture with no dogs in it??
It was a nice trail and we never did run into anyone else!


After we got home we had to have a bath - because tomorrow is special!  Do you know what day it is??  It's Take Your Dog To Church Sunday!!


Murphy

15 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hi Murphy, I loved seeing all your friends and the fun you had walking with them. Oh and then your second walk-oh my you have so much energy. Hunter started his second set of training classes today and he was so tired and also so distracted by the end of the class. WE have so much to work on the next two weeks-just hope we/I can get it all done. You boys are going to have such fun when you can start running.
Have a blessed Sunday.
Noreen & Hunter

Oskar said...

Wow, great peeps, dogs & hikes. It doesn't get much better than that!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

GOOSE said...

Can you believe how MANY dogs were with us at the Fort?!!! There was like 87 I think. Did you notice that Belle, Baci, Logan, Annie and I set off on our own trail? We were not lost we just went a different way. Will you be doing the 5 miler when there is snow? Hope so cuz I want to go. See you n church tomorrow.
Blessings,
Goose

My Mind's Eye said...

Oh my dogs whst a wonderful day you two had and so many friends. You 2 are friends w Goose and Belle? Maybe you can talk Goose'smom into letting him open his present early. MOL
Madi your bfff

Millie and Walter said...

You sure have a great group of friends. I wish we could find a similar group for Millie to play with.

Cindy

Two French Bulldogs said...

look at all those kids walking together! What fun
Snorts,
Benny & Lily

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

OMD, dude, there were a ton of dogs on your walk!! How did you remember all their names?! I've never been on a walk with so many pups, I don't think I would have gotten anything done...I would have just wanted to talk, play, and sniff everyone! :-D Looks like you had a great time! Have fun tomorrow!!

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Two walks in one day! You guys are LUCKY!

Unknown said...

Oh we love seeing you guys at the Fort. What fun. Have a super Sunday and a good one at church.
Best wishes Molly

Cotton said...

Great post :) Love the pictures Very cute
Cotton

Mollie said...

You guy'z sure know how to have a great time. We are not allowed to go to church in the UK, I think they think, we might piddle on the floor..BOL Have a great Sunday xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys had a much fun as Goose and his gang, cause that is a rellay good reason to go and nappie poo!

Your Furiends
Susie & Bites

Anonymous said...

I love your walks! Yu guys have a great group of friends!

KSO said...

Looks like a ton of fun with a ton of friends!

Remington said...

Looks like you had a fun time! You certainly have a lot of friends!