|We love this photo cuz mom said it is called "Murphy, Thief of My Heart". I was making her laugh.|
|This is when me and Stanley were about 6 months old. We still run side-by-side like this. We have NEVER been apart and hope we NEVER are!|
|Mom loves this picture cuz I was a puppy and already discovered the ball. She had no clue how serious this relationship was going to get!|
|We love this picture cuz it was the day that dad picked Stanley to come live with us. We were 5 weeks old.|
|Mom loves this picture cuz she said it was proof that we were posers. She said we made the flowers prettier.|
|Stanley is just a fluffy love once you get past the bull-in-a-china-shop outside.|
|Me and my brother just chillaxing and enjoying the scenery.|
|This is a great photo of Stanley and his joy.|
|This is just a great photo that accidentally happened.|
|We like this cuz it's just how we roll!|
OK, we might have had troubles counting BOL! It was fun going through our photos. We have 87 million of them (probably not a real exaggeration). OK, now you want to have fun?
The "guidelines" for the tag are:
1. Thank your nominator(s) and link them to the post. DONE!
2. Link to the creator of the tag, Ariel's Little Corner of the Internet. Ariel is a young lady in the UK who has a little bit of everything! DONE!
3. Post your eight photos of happiness. DONE!
4. Pop in a brief description of the photo, why you chose it, or just let the photo do the talking! DONE!
5. Spread the happiness and tag up to ten other bloggers! We are letting you tag yourselves!!
Murphy & Stanley