Thursday, November 13, 2014

Our Thursday

First of all we want to say that we are very sorry that our very own  Blogville Chef Sasha lost her daddy yesterday.  Mom says no one in Blogville cries alone so we want to show her lots of love and support.

*****

Some furiends who follow us on Facebook already know that Stanley hurted his leg yesterday when he jumped off mom's recliner.  Mom and dad were having a "do we taken him to the dogtur" disagreement discussion cuz he would NOT put ANY weight on his leg.  I was very worried cuz he would NOT even play with me!  I told them last night if Stanley wasn't better today I was going to take him to the dogtur myself!  

When we woke up this morning Stanley said he felt better and has been putting SOME weight on his leg.  He even played with me a little bit when we discovered there was snow in our yard!  Mom took lots of pictures of us playing in the snow but then she said a *&%$#@ corrupt memory card lost them.  We are against corruption!  So right now we are in the office with mom so she can see if her reformatted card is going to act up. 

 This is our ying-yang pose.


Then I checked with mom to see if the camera took the picture or if we should pose again.


It took her awhile to check.  I kept trying to lick the camera to help it but mom said that was NOT helping.


Stanley said he was bored by the whole process.


Me and Stanley like to hug our toys when we nap.


Leo and Van Gogh were coming into the office to see if we wanted to play.



When mom gets done testing her memory card we'll probably work on some more appointments for our new administration.  We already have a few that we will announce in a few days.  Let us know if you are interested in anything!  Oh, and another impawtent thing . . . if you want to become a pawlice officer with the Blogville Pawlice Department, you need to let Top Cop Sidebites know.  They are going to be doing a bunch of fun stuffs in the future!


Murphy & Stanley

23 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

staying inside where it is warm seems like a great idea

stellaroselong said...

We heard about sashy's daddy and you are right when you said no one in blogville stands alone. We have also been worried about your brudder but it seems a minor miracle happened over night and he is on the road to recovery. We are glad. Gussie loves to sleep wif his toys under his neck...he says he does that to keep them warm but we know he is just really selfish.
stella rose

Unknown said...

Such catastrophe with the camera card thingy! WTD is going on over there? I hope things get sorted out without either of you having to lift a paw. You just stay in your spots and relax.
Oz

Julie said...

Oh poor Stanley, I hope he continues to get better. You guys are very cute cuddling you toys while you sleep!
Gosh you are going to be very busy organising your new administration, best sneak a quick rest in now as you might not get time laters
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

We sure hope Stanley continues to feel better and the memory card cooperates!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Glad Stanley's leg is feeling better. Roxy sometimes hurts her leg because she jumps around so much. But a day or two of resting makes it come good again.

Can't wait to see your snow. We're heading for 105°F today. It's still early, so we can sit outside in the shade until it heats up.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OUR hearts are heavy and hurting fur Sweet Sasha and her Family.

OMD STANLEY... we are so sorry that you hurted your Leggy... we pray that it gets well soon...
Technology is such a pain under the tail, isn't it?

Linda said...

SNOW we want to see you playing in it.
Stanley you gots to be careful jumping around,
we can't have you on crutches for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Rest Up Good Ok.
xo Cinnamon

My Mind's Eye said...

Dear Doods we are so very sorry about Sasha's Daddy too. They were such pals we know Sasha will miss him...'cause she probably doesn't understand where he is.

Stanley Darlin' I'm sending you kitty kisses for your leg.. I hope and purr it is all normal tomorrow.
I love you and Murphy as book ends.
Hugs madi your bfff

Millie and Walter said...

We hope Stanley continues to feel better and your mom's memory card works right too.

Anonymous said...

Sure hope the leg is getting better,,,,,,,thanks for the Police Note.....am working on a post for Monday!

Top Cop Bite & Da Sus

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Hope the leg ouchie gets better super quick. We love snow.

C.L.W.STEP said...

I hope Stanley's leg gets better quickly. Sometimes I get a hurting leg too when I overdo things. It usually gets better in a couple days. Oh, and I like to cuddle with my squeaky toys too.
So sorry to hear about Sasha's Dad.

Scooter said...

Hey Stanley!
Wow, I'm sorry you are having an ouchie! Sounds like it is better already, but I'm sending you some vibes just to be sure. BOL OMD our peeps and their technotroubles. Nothing will make them say HBO words like that.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Pol Comm

KB said...

I'm so glad that Stanley is feeling better, and that the memory card is no longer corrupt. Wasn't ending corruption one of your campaign promises? It seems that you did it!

Ruby said...

I am ever so sad for Sashy's Daddy. I keep thinkin' of her family, and sendin' them good vibes and {{hugs}}. ♥
Oh Stanley! I must have missed your misadventure! Oh noes! Wells, I knows My Honey Murphy will make sure you take it easy (BOL) and heal up as good as new!!! Sendin' you tons of POTP! Oh, and a margarita if you need it ☺
Murphy, I'll be right overs so we can play some Berry Bomb Ball! ♥
Kisses,
Ruby ♥♥
Cherry Bomb!!!

Charliedownunder said...

Crikey ..... Take it easy Stanley?? Sore leggies aren't much fun. Sometimes a good nights sleep is all it takes to get better, aye?? That happens a lot around here.

WFT Nobby said...

Guys you really are the most obliging posers.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Stanley dood, you gotta slide off the couch next time..... that way you can stretch at the same time!!! I agree with Bertie, you sure know how to present your best sides... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Unknown said...

Oh no a sports injury. Take it easy dood. Rest up and get well soon. Have a fabulous Friday.
Best wishes Molly

Anonymous said...

Oh no Stanley, how bad that it happened to you too. I'm so glad your leg is better today and I hope the pains went away too. I pondered about an appointment for blogville, butt my mean momma said I only could apply for the "blogville-spiv"... she is a mean woman....

M. K. Clinton said...

We are so sorry for Sasha and her mom. We sent our love, but they are so very sad. We cannot imagine it. : ( Stanley, you must take it easy on your leg. Christmas is coming and you are going to want to dance with your sweetie. Corrupted cards make us sick.

The Army of Four said...

Oh, yes. Corruption is a very bad thing!
Is your leg ok, Stanley!?!? I sure hope so. It's SNOW time and that means PLAY time ... so I hope you're good to go!
Cammie!