Sunday, November 9, 2014

It's Chewy Time!

 As part of Chewy's blogger program, a few days ago we got a delivery.  The minute we saw that Chewy box we started salivating!  Mom called us Pavlov's Dogs.  We don't even know who that is!

Stanley was already licking his lips!

"OMD Brother, this is some good foodables!"

"I'm trying to rip this bag open with my sharp teeth.  Keep an eye out for mom!"

"Mom, come here and bring some scissors!"

"You see that?  She just tore it right open with her bare hands.  Dang I wish I had thumbs!!"

We saw the package and the words "tender cuts" and we thought we'd better not get excited cuz it was probably dried out.  But dog oh dog were we wrong!

They were nice sized too and could easily be shared for a small doggie.
This was Natural Balance Delectable Delights Tender Cuts, venison formula.  The benefits were listed:

Key Benefits:
  • Made with high-quality venison
  • No corn, wheat, artificial flavors or colors
  • Suitable for all breeds
  • Great for puppies and adult dogs
  • Made in the USA
Mom always loves the fact that at Chewy she can get plenty of treats that are made in the USA.  And the best thing is that they opened a warehouse in Reno so now their fast delivery service (right to your door) is even faster!

Me and Stanley found these treats moist and tender and give them our full recommendation.  And we also highly recommend the folks at Chewy!  Their prices are really good and their service is great. Thanks Chewy, you did it again!



Murphy & Stanley

[We were not paid nor obligated to give our endorsement to Chewy or this product.  We were provided this treat at no charge for our honest evaluation.]

28 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy doods. Have a serene Sunday and don't forget to have some big easy today.
Best wishes Molly

Julie said...

Oh yummy yous got a chewy box!
Well you guys deserve lots of treats after your very busy electioneerings !
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Julie said...

PeeS I've sent you a little email about your very kind job offers. xxx

Anonymous said...

I like treats what are easy to share... so my mom needs no knife :o) That Mr. Pavlov was a guy who needs a dog to find the light switch... or something like that, at last he only had light in his crib when he gave that dog a treat... humans are silly, huh?

Cowspotdog said...

those sound good

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD, you doods are so descriptive even I was salivisloppering; and I's a vego!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD we are SLOBBERING over THESE..

Chewy.com has the BEST Stuffs and they Send them to us SO QUICKLY... when we call them fur an order... CHEWY.COM is the BESTEST

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

WOOFS to Chewy and LOVE the FLOWERS too (saw on FB). Have a DELISH FUN Sunday. Golden Woofs

Two French Bulldogs said...

Isn't it funny how we smell Chewy's box a mile away
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

Once again those look yummy! yes we like the faster delivery now. Mom ordered us some food on Tuesday night and it arrived Friday!! yay!!! Love Chewy!
hugs
Mr Bailey & Hazel

Wyatt said...

Those look delish! Nom Nom Nom!

Wyatt and Stanzie

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh my dog....those look DELISH!!!! Arty just LOVES venison, maybe Santa Paws will brig him some for Christmas!!
Smileys!
Dory, Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Delectable Delights...oh yeah! However, we don't think they should be broken into smaller pieces....just sayin'.

Matilda the Boxer said...

They look yummy!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Those Natural Balance treats are yummy and good for you

The Army of Four said...

Hey, friends! We are trying to do some blog reading today FINALLY!!!!! Yum, do your treats look incredible! You are so lucky! Did you get to play in the box?!? I sure hope so!
Congratulations on winning the election!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Ziggy Stardust said...

OMD I love Chewy.com. My Mom just ordered me a new supply and I will be waiting by the door til it gets here. They have all the yummiest snacks and they are heart healthy for me and made in the USA.

Loveys Sasha

Jans Funny Farm said...

Ooh, treats. We cats will be taste testing some new food as soon as Jan gets her act together.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We forgot to get in on this month's Chewy review:( We,meaning the Momster!!! We love our venison in a can so we bet those treats would be pawesome. Thanks for telling us about them.

Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

sprinkles said...

My boys just got a box of goodies too! They just love Chewy.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Drooling! We have told Chewy they really need to start shipping to Canada!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

ohhh yum! all that stuff looks good,, but I can't have any!
love
tweedles

My Mind's Eye said...

Great review Doods..so great in fact made me pine to be a K9 for a nano second
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

stellaroselong said...

We are anxiously awaiting our chewy box this week.
stella rose

Unknown said...

Venison?!? Oh my dog....I am drooling over those treats! You boys are sooooo lucky!
High paws
Oz

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Oh that venison soundz just YUMMERLISHUS! We Beaglebratz SHALL b talkin'tue our mom/boutz them treatz.
Shiloh-Lord of the Manor an'Diva Shasta

NanaNor's said...

Hi Doods, It would seem that this month I made another mistake-I almost ordered those for Hunter and wish I did. We choose Fresh Breath Plus bones, but unfortunately the ones that came were for very large dogs. I gave Hunter a little bit and he loved them, but I passed them onto our daughter for their very large dog.
I should have chosen the venison. Oh well. Chewy is the best!!!
Hope you have warm weather because we have snow.
Wags, Noreen & Hunter

Charliedownunder said...

Now listen hear you blokes .... that's just not fair ..... I sooooooooooooo wanna try those VENISON thingies and I can't. So could you cut it out with the mouth watering descriptions or at least warn me at the beginning of your blog NOT TO READ it, aye??