Thursday, May 15, 2014

TBT - The Way We Were

(NOTE:  These photos are big and might take a bit to load.)  In this first photo you can see me and Stanley always liked to wrestle.  You might notice I was the one on top!


I liked exploring our hillside right away.  Mom said we wouldn't venture to the bottom for a few weeks but I surprised her and did it on the first day we came to live with her and dad!


This is one of mom's favorite pictures of Stanley.  He was a young pup and was sleeping on dad's chair.


This picture was taken for our church directory.  We came to live with our pawrents on Friday and this was taken the next Monday.  You can see we just got microchipped cuz we were wearing our chip tags.  Mom says we learned to pose at an early age (7 weeks).


I always liked to hide under the bottom stair to the deck.  I had a toy that my mother Daisy gave me and Stanley when we left her.  I don't fit under that stair any more!!


The first time I met this lady I wanted to eat her metal chair. 


W hope you enjoyed our pictures from when we were just youngsters!



Murphy & Stanley

21 comments:

Cowspotdog said...

we two were and still are totally adorable :)

Unknown said...

Doods you are and were super adorable. Love your flashback. Have a tremendous Thursday.
Best wishes Molly

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Squeee!!!! OMD! You two were SUPER CUTE pups. Of course, you have grown into handsome Doods, too. Murphy, other than the size difference, Mom says you looked just like me as a wee pup! We can never get too many puppy photos! :-D

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

stellaroselong said...

Oh gosh our momma squealed and screamed she thinks you two doods are just the best.
stella rose

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
You doods are just so cuddlesome - but Murphy, that turtle is looking a tad surprised at your presence... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh my goodness! Cuteness overload
Lily & Edward

Ranger said...

I love your youngster pics. My fav is da one wiff you under the step with your toy. C-U-T-E !!
Wags,
Ranger

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Awwwwwwwww we had furgotten just how DARLING you Doods were ... way back then... Of course you are NOW... HANDSOME Doods...

Unknown said...

You two were such CUTIE PIES!!! Ma is ooohing and aaaaahing over here!

Unknown said...

Oh soooo sweet! Love throwbacks.

Scooter said...

You guys were so cute and you both look so soft and cuddly.
Adorable
Wags
Jazzi

My Mind's Eye said...

Murphy and Stanley...what a priceless, previous series of photos!
Hugs
Madi and mom your BFFFs

Idaho PugRanch said...

WE know why your peeps fell in love with you Doods!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

You guys were (and still are) so cute!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We love puppy pictures. You were both adorable babies and have grown into such handsome dudes.

XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

Donna said...

Ur pikshers are so cute!!

Ruby said...

OMD!!! OMD!!!! Cuteness overload!!!! Murphy, you were (and still are BTW, hehehe) just the most adorables pups EVER!!! And adventurous too!! I can see we are just gonna have the time of our lives on our date!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥♥

Millie and Walter said...

You two doods were super cute pups.

Kinley Westie said...

OMD, you two were cute puppers!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh,,, look at all that cuteness!! So kissable little furballs!
love
tweedles

bichonpawz said...

You two were always adorable!!! Love looking at Puppy pics!!