Sunday, May 4, 2014

PSA

Oh my dog, it is May already!!  Our official Blogville Date Day is getting closer and closer!  Me and Stanley have been planning like crazy.  Our dates will be so surprised at the action-packed date we have planned for them!


Do you not know about Date Day?  It is open to EVERY citizen of Blogville.  Our furiend Sarge is sponsoring it!  All you have to do is post what you did on your date.  Easy peasy!  Oh, and let Sarge know you put a post up cuz there is a prize!  If you still need a date, it is NOT too late!!

Then the next fun thing after that is our Dinosaur Dig Fest!  On that day (June 7th) all you have to do is post a photo of you digging for a dinosaur.  You can dig ANYWHERE you want, even in your mom's "unmentionables" drawer!  BOL!!  But me and Stanley, we're looking for a REAL dinosaur.  I hope we find one!


Blogville is wonderful, always something happening and the excitement never ends!



Murphy & Stanley

12 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD these are BOTH so exciting. We agree that there is ALWAYS fun stuffs going on in Blogville.
WE are READY fur Date Day... and we are PRACTICING fur the Dino Dig Day... Hope everybuddy ELSE is too.

Misaki @ misadventuresofMisaki said...

So much going on in blogville! SO exciting!

Unknown said...

LOL they are gonna be so much fun. Have a serene Sunday and enjoy some big easy today.
Best wishes Molly

My Mind's Eye said...

WooHoo Blogville is such a fun place to live. Mom put a Dinosaur day post in our drafts before
Grandma got so sick. Thank you for the reminder we'll have to get it up and ready to air.
Hugs madi your bfff

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Crikey.... gonna have to get me a dinosaur dog... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Good times are comin!!
love
tweedles

Ruby said...

OMD, I am all a twitter with anticipation!!!!! WooooHoooo!! Ma said that I have to have a BATH this week to gets ready for the big day! I guess I don't mind ~ BOL
I am gonna gets my furs cut too! So I can look and smell all nice for you Murphy! hehehe
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We are ready!

XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

Millie and Walter said...

I, Walter, have my date but Millie is still looking for one. We will have to start seeing what we can dig up in our yard for dinosaur day.

Wyatt said...

We missed the date boat, but we will make sure to dig up some bones for DigFest!!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Scooter said...

Wow, thanks for getting the bark out about these events! I'm super excited about both of them.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Furiend

Two French Bulldogs said...

Hope there are chaperones
Snorts,
Lily & Edward