Mom has been working with me and Stanley to teach us good manners for the upcoming Blogville Valentine's Day Ball. She said she doesn't want us to act like we've "never been to town before" so she gave us a set of rules to follow. She said if we follow these rules we will not get into trouble (or embarrass her). When she said that, me and Stanley laughed cuz we know 87 different ways to get into trouble! Anyway, here are our "Rules of Etiquette":
1. Don't sniff our dates' butts.
2. No eating off our dates' plates.
3. No farting in front of anyone else!
4. No humping at all. (This specifically applies to Stanley, I am not like that.)
5. No "cleansing of personal parts".
6. Bark "please" and "thank you".
7. Offer our dates the best seats.
8. Be gentle Doods.
9. No growling (again, this applies to Stanley since I am very gentle spirited).
10. Respect the older dogs and learn from them.
11. Pee and poop outside - no exceptions!
So we've been practicing.
Murphy & Stanley
For Ernie's Eyes Only: We thought there'd be 87 different rules - BOL!