Friday, February 15, 2019

A Pressie From My Love!

I had the most wonderfulest surprise today!  My true and only love, my fiance Ruby with the fabulous furs, sent me a love package!  Yes she did!

.
Does she know how to shop or what??  These are real cookies from 3 Dog Bakery.  Me and Stanley have been dying to try their stuff!


And she sent 2 brand new Cherry Bombs!  She knows how I love my Cherry Bomb! It is great to have a backup in case I get into a situation like last time when my original Cherry Bomb was ballnapped!


And she also sent a GoDog Furball!


And can you believe it, she sent me a cuddle buddy Muppett too!


Of course me and Ruby secretly know why she picked a "cuddle buddy" hee . . . hee . . . 


I had decisions to make right away . . .  what to play with?  Since Stanley stole my Muppett right off the bat, that narrowed it down to 2 choices.


I knew Cherry Bomb would wait for me.



In the meantime, Stanley was preparing to cuddle . . . 


I told him NOT to think of Ruby while he cuddled the Muppett!  I knew Ruby would want me to share my pressies.


Pssst . . . I have to tell you a secret . . . don't tell Stanley I told you BUTT we went to the dogtur today and they told him he was borderline chunky.  Can you believe that?  Of course, they said I was pawfect cuz I am an athlete with all my fetching.  And Stanley . . . he watches too much TV!



Thank you so much my sweet, hawt fiance Ruby!!  I love you so much!  You are so good to me!  I will bark my love to you tonight again!



Murphy (and Stanley)

19 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari om
OMD Murphy, that Ruby sure knows the way to your heart!!! That is a mighty box of swag and lluurrvv. Even better, it brought inti a post for us all to enjoy seeing you boyz again. Don't worry Stanley, come spring you'll be draeong back from that border line... right?! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

Yamini MacLean said...

Tsk...pesky screen typo. That word is drawing. Doesn't look like it but it is!!! Yxx

Idaho PugRanch said...

You have a mighty fine girl Murphy. Ruby knows what you like
hugs
Hazel & Mabel

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Ruby is a sweet gal!

Stanley can't help his winter weight.

Millie and Walter said...

What a perfect pressie package Ruby sent you. She sure is a great gal.

My Mind's Eye said...

What no Ruby MARGARITAS? BOL BOL BOL I guess they would have been too messy!!

Three Dog bakery would be my go too place if I had a dog too. I read Saving Grace which was written by the founders of 3 dog. when they adopted Grace the Great Dane she had all kinds of digestive issues. They started working of food that she could tolerate. The rest history.

Your Cherry Bomb is spectacular and loves you to the moon and back
Hugs Cecilia

lexitheschnauzer said...

So precious. The Mom

Wow, you made a real haul! Maybe I DO need a boyfriend after all! Wait! I don't want to send stuff to someone else, so maybe I DON'T need a boyfriend... I will have to think about this. Xena

You are one lucky pup. Ruby is a great girlfriend. XOX Lucy

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That Ruby knows what her guy likes! How, what great presents! Butt, we think you may have lost that cuddle buddy....and we think you should watch your pawrents around those Classic Cremes. They look like something peeps might have to try.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

OH, what a wonderful girl that Ruby is!!! That was a love-filled package. We have two giant Furzballs, but the Momster hides them - we like to chew the fur off:(

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Tails Around the Ranch said...

C.o.o.k.i.e.s.? Does it get much better than that? Hey Stanley, I share in your waistline woes. Christmas was a little too much in the calorie department. *sigh* Here's hoping for slimmer times for both of us!

The Army of Four said...

Wow, what wonderful presents! You are one lucky dude!!
Yours sincerely,
Margaret Thatcher

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It is awesome that you got so many great gifts. I bet you are a fantastic boyfriend.

Mara said...

Those were good pressies. Even Miss O agrees and she doesn't like balls to play with (she prefers mice with feathers, don't ask).

Mara from NL

Matilda the Boxer said...

Ruby sure is nice to you!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Toys AND cookies! What a great care package!"
Chaplin: "My favorite part is the cookies."
Charlee: "Of course it is. Hey, what's Dada doing?"
Chaplin: "I don't know, he's off in the corner singing something about 'ch-ch-ch-cherry bombs'."

KB said...

You are such a lucky guy. Sweet Ruby sent you a box of love!!!

M. K. Clinton said...

You are such a lucky fellow! Ruby is the best gal around and picked some awesome gifts! Happy birthday y’all!

Ruby said...

Oh my Boo! I am so glads you gots my box-o-LOVE!!!! I told the Amazons to be veeeeeeery careful with the cookies cause I knows you likes them uncrumbled heheheee. Yes, I thoughts the snuggle bunny would be our secret, butts you knows Stanley probably could use some loves too, so I thinks it's a good thingie to share. We are gonna gets a whole week of sunshine! After a whole month of rains, I am so happy cause I can't do a thing with my furs!!!! sigh.
Anyhu, I will bark some more sweet stuffs with you laters tonight....
Kisses,
Your Fiance, the one with the FABulous furs, Ruby ♥♥♥

Wyatt said...

Man, I wish Ruby was my girlfriend! She really knows what a dog likes! I wonder if Ruby has any sisters? Can you ask her? Thanks, Wyatt