This is the week (the whole week) that we are all jumping on the blog hop to introduce furends to furends! Just highlight ANY blog you like (the more the better) to read so that others who may not know them can pop over and meet them! Don't assume the blogs you love to read are known by everyone else. Oh, and make sure you include links!
- This is one of our favorite blogs to read. The Three Little Pugs have been having a lot of troubles with their hoomans this past year but we just love the voice of their blog. There are so many times we have laughed out loud and talked about it to our dad at the supper table. We love the adventures of Stella Rose, Maggie Mae & Angus McConnell!
- We mentioned this blog in our example for this blog hop but it BEARS worth repeating. Shyla over at Romping and Rolling In The Rockies lives at elevation in Colorado. The photography is amazing and her mom has placed trail cameras that provide excellent quality video of the lives of bears, moose, deer, and a host of other animals in the forest. It is truly fascinating. One of the cameras is focused right on a bear hibernating in a den!
- We almost hesitate to mention this blog cuz we think fur sure that everybody knows Frankie and Ernie. BUTT, if you do not know the first mayor and originator of Blogville you must get over there and check them out. You will find that they run the Court of Common Fleas, love the number 87, hate their mother's obsession with snow freaks, and advocate pee shooter practice for best accuracy. They will keep you on your toes and more often than not leave you with a smile. For us Frankie & Ernie are the heart of Blogville!
- The POTP blog brings us all together in times of need. When we need support from our Blogville furends, this is a great way to "circle the wagons" in times of need.
- One of our Blogville furends who amazes us with their sharp, witty, downright brilliant sense of humor is Easy and his staff. Their wicked sense of humor is only dwarfed by the size of their hearts. Although we will likely never get to France to meet them in the furs, we would LOVE to be a fly on their walls! So many times we ask ourselves, "Is that fur real?" If you don't know Easy, you gotta check them out!
- Joey and Chester like to keep everyone updated on their antics over at The Daily Bone. We haven't been reading them for too long but always enjoy their posts. We learned about them when they got involved in several Blogville Events.
- An up and coming young blogger over at Paw Providence amazes us with her posts. Anyone who is afraid the younger kids are going to drop the ball on the future needs to stop over and meet Christmas and all his furends!
So these are the blogs we wanted to give a shout out today. We selected each one of them for a variety of reasons. The first 5 are blogs that we think SHIRLEY everyone already knows about and the last two are blogs deserving of more readers. We look forward to seeing who you all are reading!
Keep Calm & Blog On!
Murphy & Stanley