Monday, April 24, 2017

Spring Break

Welcome to Spring Break - Diving & Snorkeling event!  Thanks to the crew over at Arty's place for organizing this event!



Every effort was made to not mess up!  Butt if anyone was left out let us know (in case we have the photo and it didn't post for some reason).


We had lots of furends show up BUTT the dive boat could NOT take everyone at once so the skipper made 3 trips . . .  Hit the water everyone so he can go back for more pups! 


We're not sure if Madi will actually get into the water.  Any bets??

Our first group is in the water!

Louis looks like a natural!

Chester does it Jaques Cousteau style!

Gonna have fish for dinner Phenny?

OMD! Madi got in the water!

Think Bentley might be getting photos for the next newscast?

Ut oh . . . Lightning lost the front fins.  Call a tow truck!

Misty found a creature!

Why does Tegan look like she's going skiing?


Pierre found a pal to swim with him!

The Golden Girls are having fun!

Dougie's grand hooman is giving him tips!

Wyatt might be anchored!  Or is he hiding from Tegan?

Here comes the second boat - everyone in the water!

The Price boys got their tighty whities!  Hey, there's Dory!



Lucy found a fish pool!

Hit the deep water boys!

Bertie is a natural.  We bet Gail is surprised!

Riley is swimming with the fishes - butt in a good way!

Phod! Look out!

Aw, bound by love!

These 2 make a great team (and handsome couple)!

Noodles looks like she's been diving before!  Get good pics Chris!

Go deep Hailey!

Here we go with the last boat!

Last butt not least . . . 


Murphy is a little otter - with Wilson too!

Stanley, watch out for the shark!
Casey's in charge and looks like he's gonna box that shark!

The ever flirty Jessie . . . 


Addi went into the deep water!

Oreo is outrunning that pesky shark!

We hope everyone had fun in their undersea adventures!  We were glad there were no shark bites!  Thanks to Arty's mom for many of the deep sea photos!



Murphy & Stanley


25 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

Fish outta water? Not this furry bunch. Having a whole-lotta fun in the sun ... awesomely put-together post for all the spring breakers.
Love it!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Everyone was so brave to go snorkeling. We were very content to watch you from the beach, but it did look like fun. Except for the getting wet part.

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

What a fun way to start the week!
Great snorkelling everyone!

easyweimaraner said...

wwwwwo! ... I stopped breathing as I saw the white shark... swim Oreo swim.....;o)
I sadly couldn't get a fishy for lunch... but I hope I can count on Mc D. :o)

My Mind's Eye said...

we are clapping our flippers with glee and moling so hard we nearly lost our breaths and OMCs my goggles are foggy.
Love love love the underwater event. A gazillion bravos and
I can assure you when there are fishies involved I will dip my toes in the deep end hugs madi your bfff

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
OMD Look at you all!!! I's green with jelly for all that tropicalness as I sit here in the Hutch with SLEET outside my window!!! What a great outing; bravo to all the organisers. Hugs and wags and whiskeries, YAM-aunty xxx

The Adventures of The Bell Fur Zoo said...

OMD OMC that looks like a barking good time!!! Make sure ya'll wear lots of sunscreen ;)

xoxo,
Matt & Matilda

Matilda the Boxer said...

What a grreat time! I showed that shark who was BOSS. But, uh, I don't think Jessie was trying too hard to get away from Stanley. Sheesh.

C.L.W.STEP said...

Wow! that was a lot of fun! I'd be pretty careful around that smiley face shark, though.

Idaho PugRanch said...

I did not know how fun it could be to swim underwater - or swim at all!!
hugs
Mabel
Bailey & Hazel too

Meezer's Mews & Terrieristical Woofs said...

Snorkeling!!! MD! Well, I am just chilling on the blanket at Dory's after some hula dancing...and I don't think I mind one bit, wet is not fur me, BOL! But it was great to see all you fish wannabes!! Are the Tabbies O'Trout Towne watching this?? BOL!

WFT Nobby said...

Those pictures are all brilliant!
(And Gail is totally surprised to see Bertie actually appearing to have fun in the water...)








The Army of Four said...

Oh, no!! Look out for that shark!!!!!!
What an awesome Spring b-r-e-a-k!!!
Y/s,
Mags

LBJ said...

So may paw-ticipants. Yay! I'm not a big fan of begging wet so I just did the surfing but it all looks like you had a blast!

Abby Lab

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

BOLOLOLOL - what a great time for all of us!!! Lightning says you are lucky you even got him in the water never mind about losing his front fins. And Misty is very disappointed that the water patrol wouldn't let her bring her creature home.

You all did a fantastic job with this event - thanks so much.

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Millie and Walter said...

Looks like everyone is having a great time.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Oh boy, that looks like a blast. I bet the fish were happy to see everyone

Ruby said...

OMD, those are pawsome my Boo!!!! OMD, did you see me on the shore wavin' and barkin' to you??!!! I have a towel all ready to dry your furs! I wouldn't want that salty sea water to dry them out...you knows how I loves to run my paws through you curly furs! hehehehe
Looks like you water doggies had one helluva time!!!!
okays, meet you at Abby's truck! I hears there is MEAT!
Kisses,
Your fiance, the one with the DRY furs, Ruby ♥♥

Anonymous said...

What a fun time that was! Thanks for all of your hard work! ~Bonnie, Belle and Bess Pups

M. K. Clinton said...

OMD! This was so much fun! Pierre wanted to bring his turtle friend home but I put my paw down and said "No" Good times ♥

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

So many WET dogs.....BOL!

Unknown said...

Looks like everyone is having a blast!!

Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/

Wyatt said...

That was GREAT fun! We never had such a good time under water!
♥♥
Wyatt and Tegan

Tails Around the Ranch said...

So impressive and looked like such a blast! I so wish Sam would get in the water. Heck, I wish he'd get NEAR water but alas he will not accept the notion that 'the water is just fine.' Sigh

Louis the Blogging Dog said...

Thanks fur all yur hard work! I had so much fun in the water!
Yur furend
Louis Dog Armstrong