On the day that Stanley picked my date for Sarge's Blogville Date Day (May 19th), he made me do all kinds of stuffs for him. I had to sneak treats to him, scratch his belly, do his chores, and let him have first pick of TV shows on Netflix. He said the reason I had to do all this stuffs was so he would NOT pick a girl named Sally for my date.
When he said that, I said, "Wait a minute Brother . . . who is Sally??" I counted 5 girls to pick from and I knew them ALL! There was NO Sally! All the girls who said they were interested were VERY beautiful girls who lived in Blogville. They ALL came from good families. The ONLY reason I agreed to let Stanley pick for me was cuz I knew ANY of the girls would be WONDERFUL dates! There was NEVER anyone called Sally! That was when Stanley said Sally contacted him on the Internets and said she wanted to be one of the choices. "Wait Brother", Stanley said with a sly grin, "I have a photo of Sally!"
At that moment I knew I better scratch Stanley's belly a little bit more while he ate my favorite bone and watched "Breaking Bad" on Netflix.
When mom said it was time to make the selection, she wrote every girl's name on a card. This was the list:
1. Abby, a beautiful goldendoodle who can do ballet and whose mom is a Dogtur of Fun.
2. Millie, the beautiful sister of Walter whose mom can make very beautiful stuffs.
3. Dina, a beautiful Frisbee chasing girl from the UK who just learned to howl and treks with her mom.
4. Ruby, a beautiful Airdale with just the right amount of sassy (and a ball like mine) whose mom taught her to make margaritas.
5. Shyla, a beautiful chocolate lab who lives in the mountains with elk, bears and cougars with her lovely gently spirited photo artist mom.
6. Sally, a stinky stranger from the Internet.
Oh I am a lucky dog for sure! It was worth all the torture that Stanley put me through! Now I want to make it official . . .
Miss Ruby, will you please do me the honor and be my date for Blogville Date Day?
Murphy & Stanley
Pee Ess - For you fellas who might be looking for dates, I put links on all the girl's names so you can ask them out. You don't want to miss out on Blogville Date Day!!
Pee Pee Ess - Facebook has been closing accounts that belonged to doggies and I am sad to report they killed me off! So my furiends will no longer see me on Facebook! Right now Stanley is still on Facebook but I am not. We have not decided what we will do (if anything) but I wanted you all to know.