Hey furends, do you know Shirley? We are pawsitive you MUST know Shirley! . Here's how to figure out if YOU know Shirley . . .
- Did you ever run into a blog and think, "Oh, this is a great blog, they must be new!" and then find out that all your furends are commenting on it and somehow YOU did NOT know about it? How does that happen?
- Did you ever hold (or attend) a Blogville event and get an entry from some blogger you NEVER heard of before and when you went there and checked them out you found out that all your other furends already know and love them? Seriously, how does that happen?
- Did you ever hear about someone celebrating their 5th blogging year and you are just NOW finding out about them? How is that even pawsible?
Shirley, ever'body knows Dory!
We often think we are all in the same circle but we're not! Somehow some of us just don't run into each other and get connected. (We kinda stole that line from Sarge.)
To put an end to this weird phenomena, we are going to declare the last week of January as the official Everybody Knows Shirley week in Blogville. On that day you can do a post that will highlight those blogs/bloggers you know and are assuming everyone else knows too. We will ask Oz to set up a Blog Hop. Here is an example:
Shirley everyone knows . . .
- Whitley is one of the best dressed doggies in Texas with a closet bigger than any of the Kardashians!
- Frankie was the furst mayor of Blogville, Madi was the second, and Murphy & Stanley are the current Mayorz.
- Easy barks at Hailey in his romantic French accent but spends most of his time trying to snoopervise his out-of-control Staff.
- If you want to see Wildlife Undercover, KB Bear's place is the place to go. Her trail cams and amazing photography skills will make your day!
I think you get the idea. Just give a shout out to any blogs you want. The more, the better! And be sure to include links to the blogs you mention. So let's do this and see if we can gather in just a bit tighter and introduce others to the places we are hanging out!
Go ahead and grab a badge. Afterall, it does have Shirley's picture on it!
Keep Calm & Bark On!
Murphy & Stanley