Tuesday, October 28, 2014

This & That and Shocking News!

We've been really busy.  Well, actually mom and dad have been the busy ones and me and Stanley suffer.  Anyway, I'm gonna throw in a few pics just to entertain you.  Dad took these yesterday afternoon.



First of all I just wanna say that the election is only a week away!  It has been a lot of work to campaign from one end of Blogville to the other!  Sarge is hosting the voting polls and explained how it will work so you can check that here.


The other two things that are BIG is that Dory is hosting a Halloween Pawty on Friday.  Since we don't want FFHT to interfere with Halloween festivities we will open the bloghop for FFHT on Thursday.  So you still have a few days to get your story ready using the special inclusion: "I knew there was no turning back now".


Our Town Hall Meeting is this Saturday and it will be hosted by Mayoress Diva Madi.  It will be the last time we face off with our opponent Dory before the election!


The other thing is that rumor has it that the infamous Puddles is returning to Blogville on Wednesday!  We were shocked when we heard the news.  Last we heard she high tailed it out of town and went off to Mexico because there were so many warrants for her arrest.  Then we heard that she made a judge mad cuz she got arrested in Mexico for drinking too much Tequilla and he threw her in prison and said she would never see the light of day again.  Then we heard that there was an escape from prison and that she hired a coyote (a real one) to take her across the desert to sneak back into the USA.  We heard that the coyote got mad cuz she insisted on wearing (and using) spurs so he bucked her off and left her in the desert to die!  Then we heard that somehow she made it across the border and was last seen in Las Vegas pawtying like crazy.  Now we hear she is coming back to Blogville!  If you do not know Puddles you will surely want to meet her (on Wednesday)!


Puddles is a legend around these parts.  Like most legends we suspect some things are true and other things are exaggerated.  But one thing is fur sure, all police agencies are real familiar with her and her shenanigans.


So if she comes staggering into town we're sure she'll have a heck of a story to tell.  But we'll welcome her with open paws.


Cuz one thing is fur sure . . . things just ain't been the same since she left.



Welcome Back Puddles!



Murphy & Stanley

21 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I has never met Puddles so I is all excited about Wednesdays arrival !
I've been told I is old enough to vote, I was concerned that being only a baby pup I was too young. Now I is paying great attention to all the voting thingys, phew it's very confusing for a little pup!
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Cowspotdog said...

Now that is exciting news - we saw she had left lots of comments of the blogs yesterday and wondered if she was coming back

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

As We of Blogville say.... GIRD YOUR LOINS..... PUDDLES is coming back...
Keep your Vehicles LOCKED... and your COUCH CUSHIONS and CHANDELIERS under guard...
PUDDLES is Back in town.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

OMD...Puddles....you's my inspiration! And you's gonna be back just in time fur da elections! You's sure to cause a scene at da voting booth! BOL

3 doxies said...

OMD...OMD...I is seriously gonna cry nows (i does have a sensitive side you knows). I is just touched by your words. It feels awesome to be wanted back in Blogville and i can promise everybuddy dat da good times will be comin' and dat 9 times out of ten, i will be drunk on somebuddy's chandelier...hehehe.
I still has no idea what was up withs dat coyote, he was rude buckin' me likes dat.

Puddles

stellaroselong said...

Gussie can hardly wait, and momma just keeps looking at that big hole that she had to patch up in the livingroom. She said tonight we had to have a family meeting about puddles coming back and the rules ...rules????/ Mom is anxiously waiting for the election next week also, some days she thinks things will be okay and other days she works about not having a job anymore. it is a shame that staff lose their job also, when the party running loses their position. She said now she wishes she would have behaved more like puddles so at least she could go out wif a bang!
stella rose

Matilda the Boxer said...

It'll be so pawesome to have Puddles back! Things have just been WAY too quiet since she left.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We are excited about the election. We will be at the voting booths
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Firstly, yup, all geared up to watch the debate and getting ready to put my mark... FFHT is ready to roll... and OMD OMD OMD I was soooooooooo hoping that really was Puddles I spotted running around behind the commen-trees yesterday.... this is one of the bestest news items this year!!! Thanks for giving us the heads-up. Stay cool, doods. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We can't wait to hear all of Puddles adventures...she tells wonderful stories!!
Smileys!
Dory, Arty, Jakey & Bilbo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Puddles is back and the evil Wile E. Coyote had to see the vet too. I marked the FFHT in my pawlendar, I think we will find a story what fits lol

My Mind's Eye said...

OH DOOODS YOU HAVE NOT PAWTY UNTIL YOU HAVE PAWTY WITH PUDDLES D. RAINWATER!! SHE KNOWS NO LIMITS AND SPARES NO WORDS...AKA SHE IS CHEEKY AND MOUTHY AND OH HOW MUCH I LOVE THAT DOXIE. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO HEAR IF SHE LEARNED TO SPEAK SPANISH WITH A SOUTH CAROLINA ACCENT. MOL MOL MOL
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Your garden looks lovely.

We saw from our comments that Da Puddles was back. She is a legend...and with Puddles, most of the stories are TRUE!

The Ladies of Beaglebratz Manor said...

Diva Shasta here - Oh I is just soooooo furry much happee tue c my mentor bak in town - I haz just bin lost without her speshal (?) presence (Gee, hope she don't x-pect no prezentz on her return tho cood due a KEG'o beer an'sum cheetoz) Puddles return iz just in time fer the elecshun. There iz just so much tue due in Blogville.

Ruby said...

OMD! Blogville just hasn't been the same without the felonious Puddles to liven thingies up!!! I gots my mobile margarita bar all ready to go in case she needs to make a quick getaway!
Oh, and I heard that coyote headed to Mexico cause he wanted to be as far away from Puddles as possible! Wimp.
Oh, Ma gots the email! Looks FABulous!!!! She said I can have another picture of you above my beds Murphy! ☺ I made her print it up!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Lovable Lily said...

Furst, we gotta say a BIG thank you for the beautiful card you sent to us. Mommy smiled a BIG smile when she saw it was from you. It made her heart swell up with love. You really made her day!

We are excited too about the return of Puddles. We can't wait to see what she's been up to.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin
xoxo

Kinley Westie said...

I gotta meet dis Puddles.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I know about that ledgend of Puddles too! And I am excited to hear the news!
love
tweedles

WFT Nobby said...

Wow, this is a busy week indeed in Blogville. All that AND the return of Puddles…
I have my FFHT ready and will be posting on Thursday to clear space on Friday for Halloween.
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

bichonpawz said...

Wow! Excited to see what Puddles has been up to! Love all of these great pics that your Dad took!! xo Chloe and LadyBug

M. K. Clinton said...

We have never met Puddles, but she sounds like a fun girl! ☺