Today we are doing 2 things at once. Mom said it is called multi-tasking. The first thingie . . .
Happy 2-Year Anniversary to Sugar and the See Beautiful blog hop! We wanted to add what has helped us See Beautiful. I guess we are supposed to put up a picture of it. Hmmmm . . . that's kinda hard but here goes . . .
Did you look in it? Yes, it is YOU who helps us to See Beautiful! We didn't know ANYTHING about Blogville until we came to live with mom and dad. Then TOGETHER we met all of YOU and began to see just how beautiful YOU and BLOGVILLE are! When there are troubles, we see the whole Citiverse (that is a city that is universal) quickly jump in and ask "What can we do?". And then, and this is the bestest part, you actually do it! We love Blogville and we love YOU because you help me and Stanley and mom and dad to See Beautiful!!!
Our second thingie is that our furiend Ranger is hosting "DUI PUPPY ADVICE DAY" today! If you are wondering what DUI is, it is NOT Driving Under the Indluence . . . well, actually it is, but this time we are talking about our newest furiend from Down Under Dui of Downunder Daisy! So me and Stanley put our heads together to remember waaaaay back when we were tiny little puppy boys . . .
So here are the 5 top pieces of advice we have for Dui:
- Don't get caught eating poop. We know every pup wonders what it tastes like since it does smell soooo delicious, but you should NEVER get caught cuz if you do they will never let you live it down. Right Stanley?
- Never confess to ANYTHING unless there is video or DNA evidence.
- Learn to hang your head and whimper softly anytime you are caught-in-the-act. Mastering the remorseful puppy look will save you every time and if you are good at it, it could possibly lead to a treat.
- When your mom is working on training with you and gives you a treat, let it fall onto the floor and stare at her blankly. This will encourage her break out the "high value" treats. You need to get your mom trained like this right away. Don't let her get away with using the cheap stuff.
- Mud is king! Anytime you can get into the mud, do it right away and be sure to spread it all over your face. Your mom will appreciate the photo-op and playing in the mud if F-U-N!
We hope these tips will be helpful to you Dui as you grow up into a full grown man-dawg. We want to officially welcome you to Blogville - the best citiverse in the world!
Murphy & Stanley