Friends, this is the most important post we have ever written and we are very nervous.
We would appreciate everyone's support on this serious matter cuz we are SCARED of rejection!
OK . . . here goes . . .
To the Pawrents of Millie & Remy:
Dear Sirs and Madams,
Me and Stanley would like to request the honor of escorting your daughters to the Blogville Valentines Day Ball. This would be totally safe beclaws it would be a double date. We know your daughters are young and this might be their first date and we assure you they would be completely safe with us! It will be our first date too!
Me and Stanley will turn 1 year old on February 3rd so we will be all grown up and VERY responsible. Our mom has been talking to us about dating and making us practice our manners.
We have outlined the reasons we think you should allow your daughters to go to the dance with us:
- We have had all our vaccinations (documentation upon request) and NEVER had fleas or tics.
- We have graduated from 2 obedience classes at PSU and will start our third class tonight. It will prepare us for our CGC and we will be good canine citizens with your daughters.
- We are neutered (again, documentation upon request).
- We went to the groomers just yesterday (so we would look extra good so you would consider approving our request).
- We guarantee to have them home by the time you decide or even 5 minutes before that time.
- We promise we will not sniff their butts (mom made us write that one) and will be total gentle Doods with them.
We think your daughters are very special, beautiful girls and would be the prettiest girls at the ball. We will make sure they are 100% safe and treated like the special girls that they are. Please, please, please, may we take Millie and Remy to the Blogville Valentine's Day Ball??
Sincerely, Respectfully and Humbly Yours,
Murphy & Stanley
Pee Ess - In the event you approved our request we took the liberty of hiring an airplane to deliver our message.