Friday, August 24, 2012

Fetching At The River

Last night we went to the river to fetch sticks.  Stanley is really good at it, a real pro.  I'm good too but he usually beat me to the sticks.  Unfortunately, our peeps didn't catch the pictures of us in deeper water or with our heads under the water.  They get kind of excited at these times and say it's hard to take a photo.  But we're still trying to train them.

Bringing back the stick


Stanley went in the deep water to get the stick.


Stanley is really good.


OMD - where did my leg go?

Where is it?


Did ya throw it yet?

Come on - hurry!

Dang, Stanley beats me again!


Murphy & Stanley

11 comments:

Cotton said...

Looks like you guys had loads of fun at the river?! Enjoy your weekend :)
Woofs
Cotton

GOOSE said...

The sticks I understand. Good job by the way. But now you are sticking your head under water???? You are hanging out with Bert to much. hahhahha
Blessings,
Goose

Finn said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! Have a great weekend!

A Day In The Life Of A Goose said...

Wowwee...what an awesome game!!!! You both are very good and chasing sticks in the water! I would be so scared to put my head under water though...you are very brave!

Unknown said...

Great game of stix guys. Have a lovely Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

AWESOME good time!!!

NanaNor's said...

Such fun but I'm wondering how cold that water is-looks cold to me. You boys are getting so good, I bet pretty soon your mom and dad will let you off leash. Have a fun weekend.
Hunter and Noreen

Two French Bulldogs said...

what a nice way to stay refreshed. Wish more peoples would use those yellow floatable ropes
Have a fun day
Benny & Lily

Stewey said...

Fun times in the water!
Have a nice weekend!
Stewey

Murray's Mouth said...

Fun way to kick off the weekend! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Good job you two! A pair of fine fetchers in the makin :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo