Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just Wanted To Say

Mom just finished reading a book about a puppy that came for Christmas.  She said it was a quick read, simply written, but had a good message.  The bottom line was that a dog can really complete a human life.  We can fill in the spaces where there are holes in our peep's hearts.  Of course at our house there are two of us.


But we take our jobs very seriously.  I tell mom and dad "Good morning" every day with a smile.


It's funny, but we dogs are very perceptive, even us young pups.  We notice things that humans don't.  But one thing is so obvious that even the peeps notice.  And that is that mom and dad are crazy over me and Stanley.





Murphy

8 comments:

haopee said...

I see a whole lot of confidence it what you said Murphy. That's true. We do love you guys to death and we are happy to be blessed with companions that make our days brighter.

Have a great day.

Huggies and Cheese,

Haopee

Sankissjuice said...

I can't see how anyone can not love you and Stanley. I miss the morning kisses my boy used to give me too.

Unknown said...

I have passed on the fabulous ‘Sunshine Award’ to you! Please pop over and scroll down to the award post and collect it.
Best wishes Molly.

KSO said...

Of course they are crazy over you! Look at your adorable faces!

Berts Blog said...

How could they Not know that you love them. I beleive they are completely smitten with you both. As is My Vickie......

Cute pictures....

Stewey said...

You two are soooooo adorable, that it's easy to see how you complete your parents' lives!!
Have a nice weekend!
Stewey

Amanda said...

How sweet, Murphy! It's so true!

-Erik, Amanda, and Bosley
manwomanwestie.blogspot.com

NanaNor's said...

I love this and you are both so full of love and fun; I bet your good morning kisses are so sweet. Out here in blogland, we are crazy about you too; if we were to meet in real life I know that we'd be over the moon for you.
Wags,Noreen & Hunter