Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Week Anniversary




 In the past week we've learned how to climb up and down the hill, how to climb rocks, and how to go up and down the stairs (3 steps).  We've started to recognize our names (sometimes), learned how to sit (unless too distracted), and most the time will follow mom and dad when they run across the yard.  We've gotten used to our kennels at night so we (OK mostly me) don't cry anymore.  Now I just gotta get these toys to squeak like Stanley can!    



Murphy

3 comments:

GOOSE said...

Murphy what ya need to do is get a running start and right before you get to the toy jump in the air (the higher the better) and land right on top of the thing. It squeaks every time.
Blessings,
Goose

Molly the Airedale said...

I think you've both had an awesome and very busy first week!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Murphy said...

I'm good at hopping when I run. Thanks for the tip Goose! I hope you're feeling better today!